Fees for incoming exchange students
As an exchange student, you must pay the following fees to the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) for the term(s) you are here:
- University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP)
- U-Pass for local transportation
These fees will be pro-rated and are due on August 15. Current costs are available on our International tuition fees and cost of living web page.
The easiest way to pay the fees is with NorthStar. If you have difficulties transferring funds, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out how much you owe
Follow these steps to find out how much you owe for UHIP and U-Pass:
- Visit the MyCampus website.
- Login using your username (your nine-digit student ID number) and password (your date of birth in mmddyy format).
- Click on Student Information – UOIT.
- Click on Registration.
- Click on Account Summary by Term. Refer to the paying your fees section in this guide for information on paying your tuition.
How to pay the fees you owe
Upon arrival at UOIT, please go to building U5, Registrar’s Office, and go to the cashier. Your payment options are posted here.
If you choose to live on campus, you will pay residence fees directly to the on-campus residence. You can do this with a credit card.