While you are away
Once you have arrived at your exchange destination, please consider the following:
- Contact the International office at UOIT and confirm your arrival.
- Connect with the co-ordinators at the host institution.
- Communicate your arrival to friends and family.
- Consider the safest daily travel methods.
- Map out the commute to the nearest consulate, doctor's offices, hospitals, banks and emergency services.
- Share your new address and phone number with the International office.
Share your experience:
- Keep a journal (video/photo journal).
- Start a blog.
- Make a photo collage.
- Share your stories with UOIT's International office.