Scholarships and bursaries
As an outbound exchange student, you will remain eligible to apply for bursaries, scholarships and any other financial assistance you normally would qualify for if you were studying at UOIT. Outbound exchange students may also want to consider applying for the following:
UOIT International Education Scholarship
The university is pleased to provide allocated funding through the support of the UOIT International Education Scholarship for students completing part of their academic program abroad through their faculty with approval. This scholarship will provide eligible students with financial support for an allocated period of academic study, work term or co-op placement outside of Canada. Awards are available to eligible UOIT students for international study opportunities based on the following conditions:
- Full-time registered student at UOIT.
- Participating in a faculty-approved international study program.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person.