DAAD - German Academic Exchange Service
The German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst, or DAAD) in partnership with the German Alliance for Applied Sciences (HAWtech), the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is providing opportunities for upper-year UOIT undergraduates to gain international experience as a part of their university studies. The program provides scholarships of up to $1,600 for a 10-week experiential-learning placement with HAWtech and KIT.
Candidates for the HAWtech/DAAD program must:
- Be entering their third or fourth year of undergraduate studies.
- Be 35 years of age or younger at time of their application.
- Be in good standing and meet GPA requirements set by FEAS: 3.3 GPA.
Student interested in the HAWtech/DAAD program placement and scholarship must apply directly to the International office. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line HAWtech/DAAD application. Applications will be forwarded to faculties for review. Applications for this Summer 2016 placement are due Friday, March 18 at 4 p.m.
Applications must include:
- One- to two-page Statement of Interest, including how this experience fits within your educational and career goals.
- Scanned copy of your transcripts, including current GPA.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae or resumé.